Love it live it be in it

Author: !K5hit / Labels: , , ,

Love it live it be in it.. Good luck finding the infinite abyss

I wish there were some 'for dummies' e-tips available to help find that infinite abyss.. or maybe some mantra. But then, what would all this life had been about. No risks, no thrills, just an ominous frill.
I wish it wasn't this, but it was that.. I wish I were satiable..But then, there would have been stagnancy all around; stagnancy of thoughts, a stagnant sense of sensibility.
I wish there were no troubles and there was no panic.. But then..
trouble, panic, ...
what comes next?? Coldplay!! :D

well these words remind me of the amazing Coldplay numbers.. Don't panic, trouble..
and Don't panic reminds me of the amazing video.
ah well it has nothing to do with the thoughts above, but yeah it reminds us of the heavenly abode called Earth and tries to sensitize us about the fact how we are infecting it and rottening it.. high time..lets think green!!

Coldplay-Don't Panic..

Oh, we're sinking like stones,
All that we fought for,
All those places we've gone,
All of us are done for.
We live in a beautiful world,
Yeah we do, yeah we do,
We live in a beautiful world,
Oh, we're sinking like stones,
All that we fought for,
All those places we've gone,
All of us are done for.
We live in a beautiful world,
Yeah we do, yeah we do,
We live in a beautiful world.
Oh, all that I know,
There's nothing here to run from,
And there, everybody here's got somebody to lean on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment